The fee for an individual, family, or couples' session is between $115-135 and lasts approximately 60 minutes. Specialized therapy sessions, such as Eye Movement De-sensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), cost $225 and are 75-90 minutes in length. The first session will consist of an intake which is $240.
* Reduced fee services are available.
- Benefit Plan Administrators
- Tricare East
- United Healthcare
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check, all major credit cards, and HSA/FSA accounts accepted for payment.
When you make an appointment, we reserve that time slot exclusively for you. As is common practice, we require a minimum of 24-hour notice to cancel or reschedule your scheduled session. Failure to cancel or reschedule your session (regardless of the need to do so) without the required 24-hour notice may result in a charge for the full cost of the session. This policy allows our practice to offer the available time slot to waitlisted individuals in need of an appointment.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.